Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PRSA Midwest District Webinar: Communicating Transformational Changes
Tuesday, November 7, 2023, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada) (UTC-06:00)
PRSA Midwest District
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
With the speed of change impacting organizations and their workforce, how can companies effectively navigate these transformations while empowering their workforce and enabling growth and retention strategies?
On November 7, PRSA Midwest District is hosting a panel discussion on ways to approach and manage these uncharted instances of culture, process or technology changes.
Featured panelists include:
- Jennifer Bagdade, APR, Principal of PR UnSpun and Adjunct Professor at Winona State University
- Jason Greenspan, Senior Vice President and Head of Client Service at Grossman Group
- Barbara Spitzer, Founder and CEO of Two Rivers, LLC
- Greg Voeller, CCMP, Senior Director at Gagen MacDonald and Board of Directors member for Association of Change Management Professional
- Josh Kauffman, APR, CCMP, Global Change Management Leader at Abbott Labs (moderator)
Date: Tuesday November 7, 2023
Time: Noon - 1 p.m. (CT)
Cost: $10 PRSA Members, $20 non-members and $0 for students (registering with .edu email address)