Minnesota PRSA is the ninth largest chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals with nearly 32,000 professional and student members.
Through our programs and services, Minnesota PRSA delivers on its mission of engaging members at every stage of their careers with the knowledge, resources and connections to achieve professional excellence, drive ethical and strategic outcomes, and advocate for the profession.
A strong, active part of Minnesota’s communications scene since 1953, Minnesota PRSA’s membership is comprised of nearly 300 corporate, agency, independent, non-profit and government public relations professionals from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Western Wisconsin.
Strategic Value Platforms
- Engage - Achieve high-level member engagement and professional growth by providing member value and impact through chapter offerings
- Educate - Deliver exceptional, relevant, lifelong learning opportunities
- Connect - Connect Minnesota PRSA members and broader communities to build relationships that support and enrich members’ careers and personal lives
- Serve - Use our members’ rich talents to give back to our community, as well as provide enriching networking and professional growth experiences
- Recognize - Be a best-in-class member organization recognized both by members and the greater business community for reputation and thought leadership
ByLaws (updated 12-5-18)
Affiliated PRSSA Chapters
Minnesota PRSA has a strong relationship with the PRSSA student chapters within our region. Below is a list of the student chapters affiliated with Minnesota PRSA.
- Minnesota State University - Moorhead
- Minnesota State University - Mankato
- St. Cloud State University
- University of Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas
- Winona State University
- North Dakota State University
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire